Coming leta's News

25. Juli 2013

I will be the CM candidate: Athula Wijesinghe

 
The decision had taken to contest for the seat of Chief Minister in the forthcoming PC election stressed the former Chief Minister of North Western Province, Athula Wijesinghe.
He added further with regard to the statement made by the Ex UNP Parliamentarian Dayasiri Jayasekara whose intention was to contest for the Chief Ministers post.
For Dayasiri Jayasekara’s decision of joining the government ranks is his decision. I am not against that.
The decision I had taken to contest for the Chief Ministers post in Wyamba has not changed. The decision still stands.
I am also waiting anxiously to see what is going to happen in the future. According to the environment in store, I am also very anxiously waiting to know.